Everyone is going heads over heels with the most awaited wedding of the season: Bollywood fashionista Sonam Kapoor and the business tycoon Anand Ahuja. The wedding rituals starting from mehendi to cocktail parties have flooded the media with boomerangs and snaps all over. The couple is all set to take over the stage today.
Let’s have a quick glance of Anand Ahuja, who has stolen away Sonam’s heart. 10 things to know about the man behind the beard, Anand Ahuja
1. Anand Ahuja is the owner of the fashion label, Bhane with its showroom located in the Meherchand market, New Delhi.
2. Anand belongs to the family of businessmen, Shahi Exports is the garment manufacturing company owned by his grandfather, Mr. Harish Ahuja.
3. Anand is also the proud owner of the sneaker brand, Veg Non Veg.
4. Anand Ahuja is an alumnus of Wharton Business School, Pennsylvania.
5. Anand also worked as a banker, before taking over his family business.
6. Sport is the other side of this businessman ready to take away the Diva. Basketball is one of his favourite sports, apart from cycling, and some yoga.
7. He is also a great fan of Bollywood, well isn’t that evident enough.
8. “Stay fit, eat healthy” is one of the mantras Anand has been promoting through his Instagram handle.
9. Apart from Bollywood, he is a big fan of ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’
10. Anand has a fetish for shoes and bikes. In 2017, he featured in the GQ India as ‘Sneakerheads of Instagram’
If Sonam is the taking over the red carpet all dolled up, Mr. Ahuja is ready to give a tough competition to all the men in beard lingering in one of his best colognes. The union of Ahuja and Kapoor can be summed up as the ‘When Fashion Meets Fashion’.