Skincare is one of the most important components of natural beauty. We must first understand and accept that everyone is beautiful, irrespective of their skin color. Everyone tends to have problems with their skin and hair, such as acne, open pores, sunburn, dark circles, dandruff, hair fall, and many such problems. To procure healthy skin and hair, we must toss away those chemicals, and make use of some natural home remedies for such problems. Remember, your Grandma and Grandpa did not have these chemical-based products. Why we strongly recommend and rely on natural products is because there are no side effects of natural products. Chemical-based beauty products that we use to treat our skin and hair, in turn, harm our skin and hair. There are so many research articles that prove that our skin absorbs chemicals found in beauty products, which can even be a cause of cancer.
You are about to discover new ways of treating your skin and hair, which will make your skin and hair happy! First of all, eat healthy for a healthy skin and beautiful & luscious hair.
One must include proteins, vitamins and, carbohydrates in their meal, and avoid eating junk food. Food that will help you have healthy hair include Salmon (which is rich in Vitamin D and protein, omega-3 fatty acids), Yellow peppers (Rich in Vitamin-C), Oysters (loaded with Zinc), Eggs (contain omega-3 fatty acids as well as biotin, make sure you eat egg yolks), Sunflower seeds (Rich in Vitamin-E), Sweet potato (Rich in vitamin-A). Also, stay healthy by exercising, you will notice a glowing skin and less hair fall if you take a jog every day.
This summer with the Sun shining over your head, make sure you are hydrated and follow our tips to win your skin and hair game.
- For a healthy skin overall, all you need is raw milk. Take a cotton ball and dip it in some raw milk and apply to your face and neck. Apply for 15-20 minutes and wash it off. If you want, you can also add a teaspoon of honey too. You can do this every day, or every alternate day.
- To exfoliate your skin, use a natural exfoliator which will not only exfoliate your skin and give you a glow but will also give you baby soft skin. All you need is, 1 tablespoon of Rice flour and 1½ tablespoon of milk, you want a paste that is not too runny, but not too dry. Apply for 20 minutes and wash it off while scrubbing in circular motions. You can do this twice a week.
- For a healthy and glowing skin, you can use a chickpea pack for your body. All you need is 3-4 tablespoon of chickpea flour also known as besan, ½ teaspoon of turmeric, 1 teaspoon of honey, ½ teaspoon of coffee, and milk to make it a paste. Apply this paste till it dries completely, then with wet hands start scrubbing in a circular motion. Make sure you just don’t wash it off without scrubbing. You can make use of this pack one in a week.
- Before sleeping, apply rose water over your face and neck. It works as a toner and cleanses and refreshes your skin. Include this tip in your everyday routine.
- Another tip for all skin type is a banana and honey pack for soft and clear skin. For this, you need 1/4th banana, mash and mix in 1 tablespoon of honey. Do this once a week.
I hope you liked our Skincare tips. For Hair care tips, stay tuned to our website and give us some love!